Friday, July 18, 2014

Doggies Doggies Doggies

   THE LOVE OF OUR DOGGIES!            



How many of us now a days, live our
daily lives loving our doggies!!!
Our sweet fur babies!

Hello there my name Is Janice and I love my doggies, and all of yours too!

Almost 5 years ago, I left a 20 yr. marriage near Portland, OR. At 57 I was so tired of the rain and winters! 

I found a Montana 5th Wheel with 3 slides on craigs list and moved to the beautiful
Golden Village Palms in Hemet, CA
www.goldenvillagepalms.com  


 
My rv space in my opinion is one of the largest rv spaces at Golden Village Palms.
If I moved the vehicles over, I could get 3 in there.
lots of sites you can't even park 2 next to each other.
So we were pretty lucky to have that wide of space and the Montana just barely fit in length.
One of my good buddies I met while looking for my RV.
Chuck the RV Guy, He would call me when he was moving out a rv/park model
and ask me if I wanted the pavers, man I was all over that.

Lots and lots of pavers.
 
 Then one day Chuck the RV Guy gave me this deck! The doggies loved it.
I had to make my portable fencing taller because some doggies could jump that lattice.
I so hate chasing dogs!!! ok who likes chasing dogs??!!!
 
 
This was the beginning of HAPPY PUPPY PARADISE!!  www.happypuppyparadise.com
 


SAMANTHA & CINNAMON

3 comments:

  1. One of the best decisions I made in my life was to choose the RV lifestyle.
    I lived at Golden Village Palms for 2 1/2 yrs, and I loved it so much, would do it again, and who knows could end up back there. Golden Village is a huge part of my life still, with Bark & Wine!!! and all my awesome friends I have made thru the years... I will be posting pics of the resort and of my rig! My ex is in the rv biz, so that was how I knew how to buy one, I will also be posting inside of the rig so you can see how awesome.. I love my RV!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do you live in the rv, you live in your whole RV SPACE!!

    ReplyDelete